• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Half back 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam adams

Reaction score
I'm looking for an old Mesa/Boogie Half openback 4x12 cab.

I have the money now, maybe some gear to trade if you're interested.

I'm in the Salt Lake City, Utah area I'd be willing to drive a few hours to pick one up as opposed to shipping if possible. Otherwise I wouldnt mind paying a little extra to have it shipped.

E-mail me at xsamadamsx at gmail.com with your price, pics and other info on your cab, including what kind of speakers are in it, i.e. Black Shadows, V30's, Eminence Vintage 50's, ect... And we'll work something out.

Thanks,
-Sam

just saw this on the bay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/90s-mesa-boogie-4x12-slant-cab_W0QQitemZ290157569849QQihZ019QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

tommyhawk13 said:
What speakers are in it? How does it sound?
8)
I have to wait for it to be shipped. :( The guy is in Boise which is only 6 hours from Salt Lake and he's shipping via DHL because their ground costs are wayyyy cheaper than the ridiculous prices UPS and Fedex want for shipping a cab.

$450 shipped. :D

G12-80 Rola Celestions in the bottom and Black Shadows up top. White tolex. 8)

IMG_0291.jpg

Latest posts

Back