• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Empty Short Hardwood Headshell for a Mark IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Octavarius

Reaction score
Well, if anyone's got one for sale, please PM me. :D

I'd really prefer one in Imbuya/Bubinga and Wicker Cane grille, but feel free to let me know of other options! :shock:

And preferably in relatively good condition too. Small nicks in the wood don't bother me at all, but I'd rather not want a totally raped up grille, etc. :lol:

Shoot me a PM! 8)

Thanks.

Soundstorm said:
vintageboogie.com is probably your best bet.

Yeah, I thought of that too, but their website's really not working out for me. :?

Ednolb said:
Octavarius said:
Soundstorm said:
vintageboogie.com is probably your best bet.

Yeah, I thought of that too, but their website's really not working out for me. :?

I thought I was the only one...

Haha, no, I've heard of lots of guys here having those issues and being thrown off 'cause of that. It's annoying that I can't access links such as Shipping etc.

So far, I'm trying to get hold of one from Mesa, but It'd be a lot cheaper and easier to buy used or homemade. That's why I'm asking!

Again, if anyone wants to sell or knows about someone who does, please send me a PM! :D

Apparently due to conservation restrictions etc etc many hardwoods for manufacturing are becoming extremely difficult to source these days ...
Original Mesa hardwood headshells are like hens teeth !! here in Europe
Good luck Octavarius

Stu

Monsta-Tone said:
I have a hardwood combo shell if you are interested. I got it from Joey B here on the board.

I can send some pics if you want.

Nah, I already have it in a combo shell. That's the reason why I want to convert it to a head. The **** weight. :lol:

Back