• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Dual Recto- nevermind, bought one

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stratbasher said:
Anybody have, or know of a new or used "blackened out" Dual Rectifier (MK-II ) head for sale? I don't see the black metal front ones very often. Looking for the best deal I can find new or used. Also would be willing to kick in $$ plus my mint MK-I Reissue combo (listed in this forum) if anyone is potentially interested in a trade. I'm located in Minnesota. Definitely want the black one and want it to be a MK-II. Thanks!!!

What's a Mk-II Rectifier? I know the Mark II amp, and I know the blackface Rectos...just confused what you're asking.

It's my understanding that the most current version of the Dual Rectifier is sometimes referred to as a MK-II Dual Rectifier. This is the "reborn" version with serial effects loop, tuner plug on back...the version that is currently shipping. I don't think it says MK-II anywhere on the chassis though and maybe I'm just plain wrong about it being called a MK-II version. Looking for a new or used current version black metal face Dual Rectifier though. Thanks for your post!

Latest posts

Back