• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Beam Blockers

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMesa

Reaction score
I need 4 beam blockers. If you have any for sale pm me a price. Thanks!

WWW.PARTSEXPRESS.COM and order some 3" or 4" poly voice coil dust covers for like $2 each and adhere them to your grille cloth and save a tone of money. I just did both my cabs and they work like a charm. The dust covers are in the speaker building section.

I have used beam blockers .... I have been using this since December. This works much much better .....

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=470956

GIG4FUN said:
stephen sawall said:
I have used beam blockers .... I have been using this since December. This works much much better .....

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=470956

I just spent hours and I mean HOURS catching up on that thread. Wow! what an interesting morning this turned out to be for me...

So did I! Amazing thread. I can't wait to try it out. I've got two brand new beam blockers I haven't installed yet, so I'll have to A/B both them and the mitchell donut :wink:

stephen sawall said:
I did not A/B and did not think I needed to once I used the Donut.

I liked the way Stevie Ray would put strips of duct tape across the front of the cab.
I like the black gaffers tape , it does not show as much.
Flame me.
I do not sound like Stevie , but he sounded good. Well subjectively speaking.
/cheers

LerxstLee said:
stephen sawall said:
I did not A/B and did not think I needed to once I used the Donut.

I liked the way Stevie Ray would put strips of duct tape across the front of the cab.
I like the black gaffers tape , it does not show as much.
Flame me.
I do not sound like Stevie , but he sounded good. Well subjectively speaking.
/cheers

I have used the tape also. The donuts works better.

Latest posts

Back