• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1992 Dual Rectifier Pre 500 Rev. C

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LesPaul666

Reaction score
Looking to buy a 1992 Dual Rectifier Revision C (very early)-Prefer chrome Chassis and black diamond plate version, and excellent working/physical condition. Will pay current market value via PayPal. Please send PM with details and asking price.

Thanks! :)

Hello.

I'm looking to sell Dual Rectifier SN 246 REVC. The amp is in excellent condition and everything functions perfectly. I recently had it checked out at Mesa Boogie Hollywood to make sure the insides were healthy and all original. This amp is a beast! I've owned 5 different early model Rectifiers and of all of them, this head sounds the most aggressive and raw but also has the best dynamics and overall clean-up ability. It's really the best of both worlds! This head has the black chassis and chrome diamond plate.

For pictures or any questions, email me at [email protected] My eBay ID is ekimtori and I've had that account since 2003 with over 200 recorded transactions, all 100% positive feedback.

Asking $1750 plus $50 S&H. The amp is in Los Angeles so if anyone in this area is interested, the amp can be delivered and shipping fees would be avoided.

To the original poster of this thread, I tried to send you a private message but the email system within this forum doesn't seem to be working correctly. This message is in response to your original request for an early Pre-500 Dual Rectifier REV C.

Thanks everyone!

Mike

Latest posts

Back