• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wood and Wicker Mark IIC+ on ebay!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soundstorm

Reaction score
Mmmm...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-head_W0QQitemZ130180564591QQihZ003QQcategoryZ43374QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

With one picture and only a small amount of feedback with one glaring negative? I'd stay away from that one.

Especially for that price.

The one GLARING negative was some ******* just trying to get an extra 100 bucks out of me because the tubes were ALL microphonic when they arrived. Which is total BS because I replaced them all before I shipped. And I told him that, but he was such a jerk from the get go...demanding 100 bucks off the price or negative feedback. It was a joke man. Look at all my other transactions, then check my transactions in Harmony-central.

Guys like Lord Toneking, McTallica1, Branjispad will all vouch for me...there were many more, but those were all 1200+ transactions.

gts said:
Yeah saw that yesterday.

$3000 start bid or $3200 BIN for a Hardwood 60 watter with EQ and Reverb!

Looks nice. But If this one sells for $3000-3200 the market most certainly has changed!

The last two have gone for 3000

JimAnsell said:
i can't believe its still up with the way c+ prices are these days.

i'd buy it if it was like 1600.

Well so would everyone else. That looks just like my old IIC+ that i got $3000 for last year. You won't see these amps for under $2500 anymore unless the seller lives under a rock.

FWIW, i bought my IIC+ for $1400 back in 2000.

The amp's in tip top shape. I'm only selling because I need the money. And where do you get the idea that it's changed hands twice in the last year? Seriously, guys. I think some of you need to let your guard down a bit.

Soundstorm said:
The amp's in tip top shape. I'm only selling because I need the money. And where do you get the idea that it's changed hands twice in the last year? Seriously, guys. I think some of you need to let your guard down a bit.

I know for a fact I've seen that exact amp on eBay twice since March.

visualrocker69 said:
Soundstorm said:

Ever thought for a minute that it was me trying to sell it? I've owned this amp for almost a year now.

sundaypunch said:
Do you know if that is a newer headshell or from the proper era? It sounds like it was put in the wood headshell by a previous owner?

EDIT: I just found out it was, actually. Looks like the joke's on me.

Soundstorm said:
sundaypunch said:
Do you know if that is a newer headshell or from the proper era? It sounds like it was put in the wood headshell by a previous owner?

EDIT: I just found out it was, actually. Looks like the joke's on me.

Guess So!

Soundstorm said:
visualrocker69 said:
Soundstorm said:

Ever thought for a minute that it was me trying to sell it? I've owned this amp for almost a year now.

I highly doubt that. I remember that the first of those auctions failed around $2,250 because the last bid was $25 under the reserve. The seller offered a second chance, and someone grabbed it. Since then I've seen it at LEAST once on eBay.

Now... I've only been reading up on IIC+'s and Boogies in general since last March. So there's no question on how fresh my memory is.

It's not too difficult to figure out the chain of ownership when everyone seems to be a member here-

Let me guess, cander328 had a bunch of threads in 2006 about finding a hardwood shell for his non-simul, reverb, EQ C+.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=5087

He put it in the imbuya headshell and then listed it on ebay in April 2007. Looks like it was sold outside of ebay.
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=11707

So it was on ebay 8-months ago. No idea if it has been since then. I'm curious who in the chain of ownership started representing it as an all-original, factory imbuya IIC+

:lol:

Back