Will this head shell fit my Mark III?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonicProvocateur

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Lonestar-Long-Head-Amp-Hardwood-No-Amp_W0QQitemZ140347786921QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item20ad6146a9&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Saw it on ebay this morning, and wondering if it will fit my Mark? Its gorgeous and pretty cheap. Just wondering considering the whole flat vs. slant face, but it seems the top is slightly recessed. Would the slant hit the front side of the head shell? My chassis needs a home!

Thats what I was thinking. He said the mounting holes are 15 1/2" left to right by 5 3/4" front to back, which are the same. The big concern would be the slant vs. straight front though. I looked at some more up close pics of mounted Lonestars and I dont think my Mark would fit without retrofitting the front facade. It would take about a 1/4" of shaving the front of the shell to accomodate the slant :( bummer. **** good price too...someone should jump on that!

Latest posts

Back