wierd noise

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
when Iam playing in my dual rec. with the switch in the back turn to solid state mode and the bold switch on and when I stop playing it sounds like a fan on or a wierd whinning noise or somthing for a secound or two and then it stops ....what's that all about?

Like a tube rattling? What about that cover on V1? How do you fit "in" your Dual Rec anyways? :shock:

Is this Jeremy from Stuck in Kaos up in Martinsburg, WV?

I always run my Dual Rec ('94 2 Channel) on the Bold and Silicon Diode settings. Never had any noise problems. A few quick questions for you, though...you mentioned it makes that noise when using those modes. Does it do it when you're using the other modes (tube rectifier, spongy)? Also, are you plugged into any type of power conditioner, or into a surge protector/outlet? If it's running through an outlet that's wired up to other things, you could be picking up interference from things, like computer fans or appliances that are connected in the wiring. And like Jbird mentioned above, check to be sure all the tubes are secure in their slots, and that the V1 has it's shield properly attached.

Latest posts

Back