why not buy a marshall?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JOEY B. said:
rabies said:
they're hard to find used.
Kind of like a Mark IIC+, hmmmm........

totally different, one's way old and one's brand new. could be that it's not popular or ppl are buying and keeping.

it sounded like a decent amp with decent features (the YJM has digital reverb which I don't like for a $2500 amp!) but it definitely has a Mesa sound to it.

I like the marshall sound when i play so I'd probably prefer the stiletto...

I`ve had the RA. The Stilletto was my next choice but I ended up trying the JVM first and never looked back! If you like the Marshall sound(CLASSIC ROCK FOR ME)get a Marshall. If the Mesa Clean is priority then get a Mesa. You will have to sacrifice a little either way.

i had a marshall 2205 that morello used/uses that i should have kept. clean sucked, dirty was badass. wasn't loud enough for the band i played in at the time.

so i used a TSL100, no band anymore (2 kids kills free time). lame.

doesn't navarro use a 900? yeah, those cheap ones nobody talks about.

here: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/archive/index.php/t-872273.html

H&K switchblade is a horrible amp in my opinion. I owned one and could not sell it fast enough, very thin sounding at band volume.
To me the Mesa RA is Mesa's attempt at the Bogner Shiva, but it still has enough of its own voice to make it worth it for me.

Back