• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

White Mesa Halfback 4x12!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam adams

Reaction score
Had this up for sale a while ago. I keep changing my mind. It's such a neat cab. But now I need to sell a few cabs to pay bills while on tour as well as fund more GAS.

$425 loaded or $200 unloaded.
I'm fairly interested in trades. Feel free to offer me stuff. Worst I can do is say no.

I'm in Salt Lake City, Utah. Pick up preferred(take advantage of affordable fuel while you can!) Otherwise I will ship at buyers expense.

It has an additional back panel to make it a fully closed back. Please note that the top speakers have been changed to Eminence Swamp Thangs. The bottom speakers are still Celestion G12-80's. 8 ohms mono.

MesaCab.jpg

P1040098.jpg

P1040097.jpg

P1040092.jpg

I don't post on this forum often. So if responses take a while I'm sorry. I post under the same name on HRI and Harmony Central. Your best bet for a quick response is to E-mail me. tovegantinued at gmail.com

Thanks,
-Sam

Latest posts

Back