Which Pedal Board???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered one of these totay to run a pedal I just bought ( analogue filter 442) in the classified section here. I think it will be nice to use on the non true bypass pedals.

http://www.roadrageprogear.com/tb1004.html

Has anyone used any of their gear? I think the four looper will be a nice addition to my board.

SKB PS-55. Hands down the best non custom stock pedalboard. I do like the Furman as well, but the SKB has a switchable power transformer enabling you to use it outside the US.

GIG4FUN said:
I just ordered this:

http://www.pedalspluseffectswarehouse.com/Pedal_Pad_MPS_XL_Pedal_Board_p/ppad-mpsxl.htm

I'll post up when it gets here. I will use the acreage for a few more pedals that I had been not using. It's big... hehehe

I also have the same board but the next size smaller coming now too. It also has the power and loop modules. It will be intersting ot see which one I am going ot gig with. I fear the first one I ordered is too big!

I'll post them both up when I get them. They are both discontinued items (the hard case with pwr. and loop blocks and double row) so I did have to order them from somewhere else. The place in my link refunded me after they found they coudl not deliver them.

GIG4FUN said:
I ordered one of these totay to run a pedal I just bought ( analogue filter 442) in the classified section here. I think it will be nice to use on the non true bypass pedals.

http://www.roadrageprogear.com/tb1004.html

Has anyone used any of their gear? I think the four looper will be a nice addition to my board.

I bought a single bypass looper DIY kit a few months ago. The pedal works great but i think i may have busted the LED. It was my first time building a pedal though so i'm probably to blame :lol: .

This took a LONG TIME to wire up. I have two of these. I received the XL Friday so here it is. The next size smaller is supposed to be here Monday :)
I am using a looper on the Tonefactor and the GE-7 to give those pedals true bypass in my signal chain. I am running Ultra Chorus II and the DD-20 through the effects loop everything else is out front. I bought a "four loop looper" so I can put two more pedals through it and if need be, there's room to keep more pedals down under the panels. I used the OEM power supply for the Fulltone Deluxe Wha as it seemed to be noisy on the power block. There is an outlet undernieth that I plugged that into.

I think I could sneak another pedal topside next to the Looper .... hahaha

I use a Roland guitar synth, that is why you see guitar volume and EV-5 pedals right off. I have to load the lid with foam to keep the pedals firmly held during transport yet. (they are velcroed down.) l will do that later tonight.

The second pedal board I am not sure what to do with yet.... haha I ordered them both because I was uncertain of the size I needed. I see now that I needed the big one. (I will not sell it. It has the power and the distribution blocks too, I think it's good to have around). Darn things are expensive though.

I have the Monte Allums "+" mod kit to put in the GE-7 yet. I am not too thrilled about the effort needed to do it. I wish I would have just bought one with it in it! It will take me all day to solder it in I am sure...

I have never used pedals until recently. (I used rack gear) I have never used a pedal board ever. (strated playing guitar in 1964) I dove right in I guess!

lefttop-1.jpg

righttop.jpg

I used the OEM power supply for the Fulltone Deluxe Wha as it seemed to be noisy on the power block

That board looks very nice and clean. I nearly went with that power block (the power pad), but after talking with the MKS guys, it was determined that the plugs are not isolated- my clyde picks up noise when run with other powered pedals- the Voodoo lab pedal power eliminated this.

Nice board...

Laskyman

Laskyman said:
I used the OEM power supply for the Fulltone Deluxe Wha as it seemed to be noisy on the power block

That board looks very nice and clean. I nearly went with that power block (the power pad), but after talking with the MKS guys, it was determined that the plugs are not isolated- my clyde picks up noise when run with other powered pedals- the Voodoo lab pedal power eliminated this.

Nice board...

Laskyman

thank you...

good to know! I wish I would have looked into that. Gee why didn;t they make a better one for the money it costs... I would have bought a different power block. At least I could get it good in the end. I will try to snag a voodoo lab off ebay some time though. Thank you for passing that along :)

I went ahead and picked up a used Furman on ebay. The price was right. Only thing is, the guy kept all the velcro like a dick. I had to get some junky stuff at Wal-Mart.

I'm about to populate it with a colorful assortment of pedals.

It is freakishly huge, but I wanted something that could power my Nova System and my pedals.

Back