Which Mark version to keep.......what do you think

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koni

Reaction score
I recently had the good fortune to buy a Mark III purple simulclass 60/100 with EQ and reverb,with a black shadow speaker AND a very very early {told by Mesa it was a 73 or 74} Mark I big brother with a JBL 15, reverb,60/100, hardwood with wicker, and EQ. I picked up the Mark III for 580 and the Mark I for 400. The Mark III is in excellent shape and just missing a foot switch. The Mark I had a dead speaker;now repaired and sounding great, and probably will need a little work on the eq and maybe some caps or tubes, but looks good.
I am thinking I probably cant keep both but wonder which one to keep. The Mark III is better for the practical usage but the Mark one is probably more collectable. All in all a nice problem to have. So which one would you keep and why?

Yeah keep them both :shock: mark 2a sg shorthead,mark 2b srgx shorthead,mark 3 s puple stripe short head, mark 3 s purple stripe rackmount, mark 3 drg green stripe short head,50 caliber short head lol

Back