Where to buy spare fuse?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneyc4

Reaction score
Where can I buy a fuse for a Mesa Boogie Roadster head? Just to have for emergency. I don't know anything about fuses.

can anyone please post a model I should be looking for?

I can't just go to home depot and radioshack and ask for a fuse.

Look on the back of the amp by the fuse for the Amp rating. It should be a slow blow fuse.

It should be a 4 Amp 250V slo blow fuse. I think that it's 1 1/4 inch. If you take the original fuse out, and take it to the store, you should be able to match it up easily.

I did your homework for you because my fingertips are hurting and im bored. 4 amp slowblow fuse,,,,,,,look here on page 17
http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Roadster.pdf

That is precisely why I love it here. Everyone is very helpful and humorous at the same time :D

Heck yeah man, no need to be mean here. We're just a bunch of Mesaholics that like to help each other out. This site is awesome, and I'm proud to be a member of it.

-AJH

I had a similar fuse problem for an american fuse,but I live in Scotland,a bit harder to find those fuses over her,this forum has excellent not only did one guy on here find me a place in the states that would ship them to me he offered to buy some and send them over to me :)

I found a bunch on fleebay and bought 50 of them for all in with shipping $15,thats me in fuse heaven

mesanomad100 said:
I found a bunch on fleebay and bought 50 of them for all in with shipping $15,thats me in fuse heaven

at least now, all your grandson's wishes for playing a Mesa in 2175 will be real!! 8) :lol: :wink:

Latest posts

Back