When were the 3-channel Rectifiers released?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPIndustrie

Reaction score
Hey.

I'm about to buy a used 3-channel Dual Recto, and wondering when Mesa intro'd the 3-channels and replaced the 2-channel rectos?

Thanks.

BTW. Thanks for everyone's help. I finally had a chance to compare the F-50 I bought with a stiletto and Dual Recto, and decided the Dual Recto is really what I'm looking for.

In 2000, I believe. I have a 2001 Triple, and I think they had been out for about a year at that point...

If I email my amp's serial number to Mesa, can they give me an accurate date of when it was made?

eaeolian said:
In 2000, I believe. I have a 2001 Triple, and I think they had been out for about a year at that point...

Yup mine is from 2000/2001.

JPIndustrie said:
If I email my amp's serial number to Mesa, can they give me an accurate date of when it was made?

You can call or email them the number is all over this forum.

2 days ago I saw a 2 channel dual recto that was made in 2003. SO it says. 2 channel, with clean/pushed on channel 1, and raw/vintage/modern on channel 2. Custom? Lies? I have no idea. But according to that....they were made after the 3 channels were released. Because I KNOW some of you on here have ones made before that which were 3 channel. I'll research more.

Hum

Humbility said:
2 days ago I saw a 2 channel dual recto that was made in 2003. SO it says. 2 channel, with clean/pushed on channel 1, and raw/vintage/modern on channel 2. Custom? Lies? I have no idea. But according to that....they were made after the 3 channels were released. Because I KNOW some of you on here have ones made before that which were 3 channel. I'll research more.

Hum

Sounds like a single recto to me.

Humbility said:

Hum

Single Rectifier.

Yeah I saw that one too - I think on ebay or craigslist, i don't remember, but on closer look it is a Single Recto.

Back