when changing Mark IV from Pentode/Triode or Simul/A

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't have footswitch jacks to change the modes if Mesa didn't intend for you to be able to switch on the fly.

dodger916 said:
devilrob1979 said:
It wouldn't have footswitch jacks to change the modes if Mesa didn't intend for you to be able to switch on the fly.

Are there footswitch jacks to switch between pentode/triode and Simul/Class A per the thread title?
im pretty sure there are footswitch jacks for Class A/Simul Class...but I dont think there are for Pentode/Triode. Dont have my amp here so I can be certain. :oops:

there's a jack (one of the external controller jacks) for class A/simul. There is not for triode/pentode.

used this on the fly many times and no issues.

That was my logic for giving it a shot.

has anyone ever found a practical use for switching from simulclass to class A on the fly with a footswitch?

JimAnsell said:
has anyone ever found a practical use for switching from simulclass to class A on the fly with a footswitch?

Not really to much off a volume increase or decrease, so that kills it for live purposes. And in the studio easy enough to reach behind the head and change it.

Latest posts

Back