What's on your Pedal Board

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrickt69

Reaction score
Hey Guy and Gals New to the Mesa World Just got a MarkV and an Express 550 to do stereo with my G System But I don't really use a lot of the effects thinking or going back to a pedal board So what works..... maybe start a pic section

Thanks

Wah on the ground, delay in the loop, tuner plugged into the tuner out.

I don't really use a pedalboard. Just use the footswitch for everything.

IMG_4842.jpg

cool thanks for your reply and Pic Hey one question for you did your Mark come with any sort of bag for the pedal and cable Mine just has a bag the size of the pedal they lost the cover and waiting for a replacement so wondering if anything else is missing

pedalboard12-09a.jpg

Guitar - RMC3 - ISP - PS-5 - BYOC Flanger - Barber DD or MXR microamp (depends on my mood) - TU-2 - BYOC Delay - amp

Board.jpg

Line6 G30 wireless, Volume, ISP Decimator, Boss Tremolo, MXR Carbon Copy, EH Holy Grail, Boss tuner

All powered by a Voodoo Labs power supply

And Bigfoot Recto footswitch obviously.

Too lazy to post pics.

From guitar to amp: (2 channel Dual)
Boss TU-2, OCD vs 4, Barber Trifecta Fuzz, EMMA ReezaFRATZzitz OD/Dist

Loop: Boss DD-3, MXR Carbon Copy, Holy Grail.

I've got a ton of other OD's and distortions, but the current setup has stayed on my board the longest.

fluff191 said:
Line6 G30 wireless, Volume, ISP Decimator, Boss Tremolo, MXR Carbon Copy, EH Holy Grail, Boss tuner

All powered by a Voodoo Labs power supply

And Bigfoot Recto footswitch obviously.

Fluff, ever tried a Boss Trem with the Analog Man mod? (nice)

I had a stock one on my board for awhile, but the volume drop drove me crazy.

Actually no I havent. I haven't really noticed a volume drop with my pedal. It's coming off soon anyways.

Putting a Maxon OD808 in it's place :lol:

A Sonic Research Turbo Tuner. Oh and an Axess MIDI controller for my G-Major
Thats it :lol:
Although I do have a TS9DX and a Bad Horsie 2, but they dont get used. I gotta upgrade to a better wah and maybe a BB Preamp.

Tuner, Cry Baby, SD1, Micro Vibe, Demeter trem. and a bunch of brown goo so people don't copy me.

No pictures but I currently plug into a Keeley 2-knob Compressor and Fulltone GT 500. I run an MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay and Hardwire RV-7 Reverb in the effects loop.

HERE is an honest question... how should a guitarist place his board and his switcher? I find myself bending over the area of my pedalboard to try and sing into my mic... should I place the switcher to the side?

Any of you guys put the controllers/switchers to the side?

screamingdaisy said:
Wah on the ground, delay in the loop, tuner plugged into the tuner out.

I don't really use a pedalboard. Just use the footswitch for everything.

IMG_4842.jpg

that is smart..... something I will learn to do when I get that Roadking II.

is that the Timefactor sitting up there?

Back