What's next?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
Well, as i think most of you would know i have a mk iv ( which i love so much.) and i now don't have a second amp and i am wanting more sound's that i can add onto my current sounds.....so i am in the market for another amp ..i am thinking somthing thats eather heavy like a Dual recto, as i think that would suit the mk iv well if i ran them together or a CII+ or a mk III so i used the iv for all my rhy sounds and the cii+ for lead...or even a roadkingII...( i just go oftered to teach 20 extra student's ontop wat i already do so a roady is in reach but it's more of a question of is it really needed.. ) OR another mk iv so i could 4 rhy's and 2 lead's off two amp's..

I DON'T collect gear..i am a muso i love gear but owning heap's doesn't really mean a heap to me...

so yeah i want an amp i can run with my mk iv or use by itself if wanted and it would be still useful..

so

dual recto + mk iv

Cii+ + mk iv

roadking II + mk iv

mk III + mk iv

Thankyou all , any input will be great..

Detox.

No, really. You might like running a 2 Channel DR in stereo with the MK IV's lead. I run the same setup with a MK III in lead mode and my 92 DR in Modern. Total Images and Words and Awake tone ripoff.

yeah i was thinking somthing like a 2 channel recto so i can have the modern crunch as a heavy rhy and the clean as a dirty one on top of my mk iv clean/clean,rhy 2 ( which is great but not quite as heavy as i would want and the lead which is the nicest lead i have heard.. and i would run them both via a headbone... so they would both use the 4 speaker's of my orange..

would you know anywhere that would have any nice 2 channel..

Thanks Tom

Back