What would you do for a wii??

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch71

Reaction score
Found this on Craig's List and thought it was funny...

WTB- N, WII
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2007-11-26, 10:58PM

LOOKING TO buy a wii for the same price as in the store, plus tax---------please------- ALL I CAN AFFORD,TAKING CARE OF TERNMINAL ILL PARENT AND TRAVELING TO AND FROM HER HOME,ANOTHER COUNTY 2 AND AHALF HOURS AWAY -------- THANK YOU-EMAIL ME-----FIXED INCOME DISABILY ---PLEASE CONSIDER

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Should someone on disability really be playing a wii? Those things will wear you out!

There is another guy offering 2 40 yard line tickets to the BCS National Title game all airfare, hotel, and transportation to the game. For. 1. Stinkin. wii.

My stepdad walked into a Game Stop yesterday and got the last one by accident. I told him to sell it!

What would you do for a wii?

A few months ago I was in Best Buy with my g-friend and we didn't see any. She said, "Let's just ask if they have any." It turns out they had 15 in the back to put on sale the next day and they had to guarantee 12 were there for the sale. We bought two. One for her neices, one for me. ;)

About two months ago, there were 20 on display for sale. I thought supply had finally caught up with demand. Silly me. Shoulda bought one for my bro for Christmas back then.

I will tell you what I did to get mine...

I stood in front of gamestop for 3 and a half hours before they opened the day they took pre-orders....then I ordered the console, and a full suite of extra controllers, including the virtual controllers, and about 15 games.

I paid for them that day, months in advance, in total. I was told when I picked up my unit that if I hadnt paid for it in total up front there was no guarantee I would leave with one, and they also told me that I was the only person in probably hundred miles to have any classic controllers for 3 months since almost none were shipped anywhere unless they too were pre-ordered, and I was the only person who did in the area.

I could have made a killing on ebay...probably still could. The first wii's are easiest to mod.

What would you do for a wii?

Nothing. I don't see the appeal of the wii. Yes i have played it and i still don't find it fun. I could see how it is fun for little kids but i prefer the 360.

What i do love about the wii is how people try and say that playing wii sports constitutes as exercise :lol:

I had one and I sold it back....after I played xbox 360 and ps3 in my samsung lcd, wii looks crap!

Latest posts

Back