What power settings you guys using?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
I seem to prefer 90 watts/Variac most days. Sometimes 10 watts/Full is cool for a different vibe. What about you guys?

For the past week I've been exclusively on the 10 watt/Full power settings in all three channels. It puts out a surprisingly massive amount of volume still yet which is fantastic for the "just in the house" playing I do at the moment. I haven't yet tried the 45 watt setting so I'd be interested in others' thoughts on that.

I like 90w for channel 1 and 3. I like the 45w and Crunch mode on channel 2.

90W and full power is the setting I seem to be using the most. I am a bit lazy though and haven't really fiddled with my settings for a while.

Mauler said:
90W and full power is the setting I seem to be using the most. I am a bit lazy though and haven't really fiddled with my settings for a while.

90 watts full power.

Deaj said:
I like 90w for channel 1 and 3. I like the 45w and Crunch mode on channel 2.

Yes to this, but usually only the 45 at low,low volume.

After reading everyone's preferences, I have switched over to 90W/variac and I freaking love it! Just another fine example of how you can keep discovering new sounds with this amp!

Latest posts

Back