What Options/Configurations do you like most?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichiganboySB

Reaction score
I'm preparing to purchase a Triple Rectifier and noticed all the custom options available. My guitar has this trans-black finish (you can see here)
http://www.wideopenwest.com/~kpasque/guitar.jpg
and thought how cool it would be to have my head the same finish, if they even provide it for the triple. Anyways can you give me your opinions/pics of what configurations you like the best?
thx,
Michiganboy

Well if you are planning on getting the head with the vent in the front like the roadkind... You cant get it with the cloth.. Only with the metal front... There was a discussion about this and someone said if you buy a stilletto head you can get it.. but Micheal Wolf from mesa told me you plan ol' cant get it. Anyway I think the finish would be cool on the triple, just make sure you keep it protected in a road case or something. Let us know what you decide.

The Seude options are cool too! But you better not be a smoker or drinker! Probably why you don't see alot of em among us guitar players, huh? :lol:

Latest posts

Back