What is this bag inside my F-30?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedrozepelim

Reaction score
Just got my F30 today. Great clean sound,but still trying to dial the overdrive channel (not enough treble, it seems there's a blanket in my speaker).

The question I got for you is this: there's a leather bag (not the recipient with velcro for keeping the pedals and the cables) inside the amp, below the speaker. I can't get it out and neither can I see what's inside.

What the hell is that?

A bomb don't touch it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a brick of black tar heroine in there... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, ok,ok, :wink: It is your reverb tank more than likely.

pedrozepelim said:
Just got my F30 today. Great clean sound,but still trying to dial the overdrive channel (not enough treble, it seems there's a blanket in my speaker).

The question I got for you is this: there's a leather bag (not the recipient with velcro for keeping the pedals and the cables) inside the amp, below the speaker. I can't get it out and neither can I see what's inside.

What the hell is that?

That's the F30's barf bag. If you play "Stairway to Heaven" on that thing, the amp will vomit into the bag. Only then can you open it up to clean it out.
:p

Just remember, there are no dumb questions, just....umm... I...umm... forget the rest. :mrgreen:

scottkahn said:
That's the F30's barf bag. If you play "Stairway to Heaven" on that thing, the amp will vomit into the bag. Only then can you open it up to clean it out.
:p

they need to put one of those in every amp at guitar center

They need those dog crap bag holders. I have heard too many songs butchered there to the point I have to go outside for a little bit sometimes.

Over hear in scotland its exactly the same,some kid(remeber Im 17 as well)murdering a BC Rich through a Fender Gdec with a recto setting and Im there downstairs in the exotic and rare guitar lounge playing a PRS Santana III and a MKIV gettin down ans sleazy with some be bop jazz,It drives me nutts,fair enough you have to start somewhere but dont come into a guitar store,play a guitar you cant afford through a horrible amp and turn it up when poor little me is downstairs with a MKIV and gets told,'you may have to turn that down a little sir,' yeah thats right Im about to spend £2000($4000) on a brand new MKIV and cant even crank the little man and there is some idiot upstairs playing a Pantera tune,out of tune and very badly,nothin against Pantera I like them....but not out of tune and played badly

OK rant over!!!! :D :D

Back