what is the serial number on your mark v

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulation to mesa boogie that Mark Vs are selling over 8000 units in since Year 2009!!
:mrgreen: My lucky number, MKV 008288 Head!!

Just for interest's sake to give you an idea of how many may have sold..
I just purchased #9980

#324. Bought new in september of 09.

Still going strong. Never had a problem with it. But the lettering around the power and standby switches is almost gone (a common problem with the early ones).

Love it!

Bullen said:

Still going strong. Never had a problem with it. But the lettering around the power and standby switches is almost gone (a common problem with the early ones).

Love it!

Some of the lettering is worn off on mine as well.

SteveO said:
Bullen said:

Love it!

Some of the lettering is worn off on mine as well.

Just a heads-up, I had Mesa send me a replacement the front panel under warranty. Here's the thread about it: http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=38517 I'd give them a call if it is still under warranty.

BTW my combo is #150

Mine's 001629... picked up in Dec. 2009 (wife bought it for me for Xmas); one of the earlier ones up here in Canada... still lovin' it...

My head's 6164 serial number is close to Zlofengir's, although interesting that my build date of 6/21/11 is later than his and my number over 100 lower.

Latest posts

Back