what is the serial number on your mark v

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering who'd have 666 - or is it like buildings where there is no "13th" floor (11, 12, 14, 15 etc)...On this hand, the 666 would actually be in higher demand wouldn't it? :twisted:

It shouldn't be too long...I bought mine yesterday, MKV -000588 in Atlanta and it was at the music store all of 12 hours (I went to the ATL Discount Music the next morning after I got the call that it came in the previous day)...I imagine the next 50-100 are either en route or already delivered. Get 666! Take a photo of the serial...

Hi guys I got MK5 Combo 1207, did have combo 485 but had issues, first off the footswitch cable was knackered (loud hiss from amp when switching to channel 3, but no sound from channel, a new cable sorted problem), then the thing started cutting out at random, turned out to be the output jack to the speaker (this is what the Boogie tech from the UK distributors told me) , anyway the combo was changed and i,m over the moon with it. They gave me a complete set of valves by way of an apology for all my trouble so that restored my faith in Boogie. :D

Latest posts

Back