what is different?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrazyHeeQing

Reaction score
some mod what is different?

I want mod Dual Rectifier (FJA)

which is better?

39787b4_20.jpeg

MESA+BOOGIE+TETE+DUAL+RECTIFIER+100W.jpg

what is better? between a 2Channel and a 3 channel dual rectifier?

we need more info dude!

a 2Channel dual is (to most people) more brutal and
a 3Channel dual is (to most people) more versatile

Define "brutal". What exactly does that mean? Less bite but more low mids? Or...?

I see people throw these terms around which, to me, are quite vague because they can mean different things to different people.

I think by brutal they mean having a more aggressive distortion, better for the more extreme types of metal. I use a 3 channel, but then i don't play metal on mine so i'm not bothered about not having "brutal" distortion...

themightyjay said:
I think by brutal they mean having a more aggressive distortion, better for the more extreme types of metal. I use a 3 channel, but then i don't play metal on mine so i'm not bothered about not having "brutal" distortion...

+1
Ye i'm see some info say the 2 channel the Gain is brutal the brutal is meaning high gain and more distortion

the 3 channel is pluralism

If you guys play heavy song i think 2 channel is good

I find 2 channel now and want to mod this head

Why do you want to mod it? Have you played the amp yet?

It's best to mod amps only when you've owned it for a while and you want to tweak a little thing in its tone.

Elpelotero said:
Why do you want to mod it? Have you played the amp yet?

It's best to mod amps only when you've owned it for a while and you want to tweak a little thing in its tone.

Restructure the gain - remove the fizzy/fuzzy/buzzy qualities & increase the gain/distortion
Lows, mids to highs are much more balanced across the frequency spectrum
Dramatically improved bottom end - no more loose/mushy bottom
Cranked tones at lower volumes

I was play all Rectifier Series

All head (S D T) the bass is loose/mushy i want sound compaction increase DS High Gain

The Rect VS Engl to play New School i think original Rect is lost but i don't like engl the amp brand u know only Mesa in my heart

so wanna MOD

Latest posts

Back