What Guitar Center Sounds Like

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoG

Reaction score
Really funny, wacked mp3 from a guy on another board...

http://www.genitalhercules.com/~mcrowe/GC.mp3

MetalMatt said:
LOL! That was great. :lol: it just needs more half a$$ed Metallica riffs.

haha yeah, in particular...Fade to Black and Enter Sandman...and maybe some knock off Van Halen tapping.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-AJH

bahhaha

but arent we all guilty of that? I mean how else do you test out an amp? If your seding 1000's you should be able to get a feel for it....

oh and personally i like goign in and playing the intro to Stairway, and having my friend come over and grab the guitar and yell no stairway.. ;)

False. I didn't hear Seek and Destroy once and there's no Rush on the radio.

If that's a real recording, that dude has become the corperate tool GC strives for.

:lol:

The only time I really go to Guitar Center is to talk a rep down for studio gear. Fun.

Yeah, I like to use my hook ups for better pricing and have twelve months to pay off my new gear.

I still remember selling two cars worth of gear (28K) and getting a $650 paycheck for the month. The place is fucked.

that clip is spot-on - I just emailed it to my buddy who used to work there. I think he'll go into convulsions when he hears it.

that clip is spot-on - I just emailed it to my buddy who used to work there. I think he'll go into convulsions when he hears it.

I dunno, I got it off ML at somethingawful from the guys who did it originally. There's a guy here called Whoopysnorp, he probably got it here.

Anyone else here have stairs in their house?

Back