Weight of the Stiletto Ace Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firstsong

Reaction score
Hello -

Does anyone know the weight of the Stiletto Ace combo? I'm favoring as more portable than a head/cabinet set-up, but I'm sure it's not light.

Thank you,

Sam

The shipping weight of my 2 x 12, in the box, with foot switch and the 3" casters, was 90 lbs.
A 1 x 12 should be about 70 lbs.

Thanks for your response. I'm drawn towards the El 34 tone, yet hauling that thing around to gigs sounds daunting!

Mesa really should use those Marshall-style recessed cab handles. I think they put them on the Trem-O-Verb, but that was about it. Or two of the regular handles on the top like the AC-30.

I went with the head and 1-12 and 2-12 Roadster cabs for stacking. It's easier than carrying a combo for sure but even the head alone (50 lbs) and cabs (35-40 lbs) is no small matter. Everytime I pick them up I say to myself, "why is rock n roll so heavy".

Yep, the Stiletto 1x12 is 78lbs as per the price list. I about killed myself trying to get it in my truck, so I traded it for a Deuce head and built a cab. 2 pieces at 45 lbs is much easier to deal with than 1 at 80 lbs. The Ace combo has a mojo to it though, and I don't blame anyone for wanting that :D

Yep...really hefty at about 81lbs on my work scale. Stairs are no fun at all!! Mine is upstairs and it stays there unless I really want to flatten somebody...which has happened :twisted:

I've done the separates thing too...over the long haul, I'm not sure which is worse!

What matters is that the sound from this beast makes any trouble VERY worthwhile!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back