Weight of a 2x12 Roadster Combo?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mesa

Reaction score
Hi,

can anybody give me an answer? There is no information about this question on the Mesa website.

Thanks
Michael from Germany

I 2nd getting the Head and 2X12 Cab. 100 lbs is too much for me. Plus, you have the option to get the Rectifier 2X12 Cab which will have more of a "stack" sound. The Roadster Cab should sound more like the combo if you're more into that. I'm very happy with my setup.

oh...you all should go do a push up or something to lift this thing. it's got wheels!

Hardly. It is a heavy piece. You said the 2x12 cab sounds just like the 2x12 combo?

3years at UPS and 36 in tube Toshiba TV have proved to much for my back! Did my share of push ups in the army.

I use a 2x12 that I keep at work for an auditorium I have access to on the weekends. I take a guitar and my 2ch DR.

I've never played the Roadster combo but have to think it would sound similar to head and 2x12. A 4x12 is no fun to lug around either for the record. If the amp isn't going to move a whole lot, realistically it doesn't make that much difference.

Latest posts

Back