Way to get a more modern heavier metal sound?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome, I think im gonna put $1,000 downpayment on the mark V head and wait. The guy over here said it could take as long as 3-4 months, but sometimes its much lower (2weeks) if they have some in stock over at Mesa. Thats a long time! Did any of you guys order your mark V? how long did it take. Do you think they will have mark v heads in stock since they are so popular (or visa-versa and they are sold out due to popularity?) I want to get mine fast, but oh well.

RocknRory said:
awesome, I think im gonna put $1,000 downpayment on the mark V head and wait. The guy over here said it could take as long as 3-4 months, but sometimes its much lower (2weeks) if they have some in stock over at Mesa. Thats a long time! Did any of you guys order your mark V? how long did it take. Do you think they will have mark v heads in stock since they are so popular (or visa-versa and they are sold out due to popularity?) I want to get mine fast, but oh well.
Guitar Center in Atlanta has a MKV in stock, played it.

Latest posts

Back