Warranty

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Assumer

Reaction score
Hey guys
Do you register a new boogie on-line or is there a card to send in? I do not remember receiving one with my purchase.

phyrexia said:
There ought to be a warranty registration sheet that came in the packet with your Manual.

That's where mine was.

If not I am sure you can call Mesa and ask them to send you one.

I am not aware of anywhere on ther website you can register it.

My ED 1x2 did not have an owner's manual or registration card with it
when I bought it from GC. I called Mesa, they said send a copy of the invoice
and serial number, along with your personal info, attn:Warranty Dept.
I did so and received an e-mail from them within a week that my amp was registered
and I was good to go.

richardph said:
My ED 1x2 did not have an owner's manual or registration card with it
when I bought it from GC. I called Mesa, they said send a copy of the invoice
and serial number, along with your personal info, attn:Warranty Dept.
I did so and received an e-mail from them within a week that my amp was registered
and I was good to go.
Thanks, I didn't get a manual or the registration card with mine either. I will give them a call on Monday. OT, they are only open Monday through Thursday. I need a job like this.

It's too bad GC is so disorganized with the paperwork like that. It was nice to get the folder full of paperwork along with my purchase, but glad everybody was able to get it registered in the end.

I'm the second owner of mine, and when I called them they had me send the original owner's receipt (which, luckily, he had given me), and my paypal receipt as proof that I was the new owner, and a JPG picture of the serial number card, and they emailed me back and said it was warrantied.

I actually have it in for warranty now at an authorized service center, I had one of the early ones without the clean level control and the gain trim switch on the back, so they're doing a free upgrade to match the newer ones. The shop said they emailed in my serial number and everything checked out with Mesa, so the parts and labor will all be free to me, and they'll bill Mesa directly.

Back