Warranty Transferable?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris F

Reaction score
I have finally found an amp which I like better than the other ones I've tried, A Lonestar Special, pnly demo used I have seen one at a dealer who is not an official Mesa Boogie Dealer, but has a good reputation. He told me that he couldn't give me the mesa warranty (as he was not an official mesa dealer), but would cover it all through his store. He is known to be good with tube amps.

Does that sound okay?

Cheers,
CF

If he's not an official dealer, he either bought the amp from the original owner or bought the amp directly from Mesa. In either case, your best bet is to get the serial number and call Mesa to date the amp. If the amp is less than 5 years old, then ask Mesa if the warranty is still good should you buy it.

Dave

i talked to mesa about a similar situation with my 2:90, they say i'd need some sort of reciept or atleast the store name it was originally purchased at, with that info they would be able to transfer the warranty to me. so the guy selling you the amp just needs to include the reciept with it.

Latest posts

Back