Warranty confirmation?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

germangallardo

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm the proud owner of a new Mark V, I mailed the warranty about a month ago but haven't received any confirmation. Is this normal or should I contact Mesa to be sure they did register my amp?

Thanks for the help!

I didn't receive one either. I am curious to know if I should have.

Mesa actually called me and left a message on my cell telling me that they had received my warranty info and everything was aok. Come to think of it, maybe I should slow down on buying so many new amps from them? Nah...

ESP123 said:
Mesa actually called me and left a message on my cell telling me that they had received my warranty info and everything was aok. Come to think of it, maybe I should slow down on buying so many new amps from them? Nah...

How long did it take after sending your stuff in?

I think it was about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks? Not more than a month.

never gave it a second thought. Maybe I should follow up to see. I mailed in mine for may Mark V combo about 3 months ago.

Ive never received a confirmation from them . I have received a call from them before just checking to hear what i thought of the gear i bought .

germangallardo said:
Hey guys, I'm the proud owner of a new Mark V, I mailed the warranty about a month ago but haven't received any confirmation. Is this normal or should I contact Mesa to be sure they did register my amp?

Thanks for the help!

mesa called me to comfirm my warranty... just give them a call just to make sure :wink:

Latest posts

Back