• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Warning Bad Egg??!! *UPDATE* Under the microscope no more.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Victor. I am very sorry I have not shipped the speakers yet. I am looking for a good box for them. I am also very sorry for the lack of communication on my end. As I was diagnosed with Pneumonia immdediately after the sale was complete pretty much. I have also had limited internet access in the hospital except for my brothers cell phone. I have also had alot of complaints for all the pedals I sold on ebay at the same time. All those pedals were shipped out on friday. But the speakers are proving a little bit harder to find a good box for so they would ship without any damage. I am sure that now that I am feeling better it would not be a problem for me to ship them tomorrow. Or if you would prefer I will give you a full refund. I appreciate your patience and feel free to call me as it is much easier to communicate that way. (850) 555-1234 Thank you. Spike Mott.

If he is a scammer, he's not very smart. So I am fairly inclined to believe his story. If he was going to screw me, I doubt he would have emailed me back two weeks after the last time I heard from him.

To my knowledge he hasn't used any excuse before. He has a good record until like two and a half weeks ago (100% feedback until the three negatives)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! It is a fairly lengthy explaination and it even mentions others not being happy, so he may deserve the benefit of any doubts right now. Anxious to hear the outcome.

Hi everyone.

Today I recieved my speakers. Spike has been easy to deal with once he was out of the hospital and not near death. He provided his phone number and was easily reachable.

I want everyone to know this.

Cool beans. It would have been easy for you to jump to conclusions & drag his name through the dirt, but you held out & gave him the benefit of the doubt.
So, is he ok now?

phyrexia said:
Hi everyone.

Today I recieved my speakers. Spike has been easy to deal with once he was out of the hospital and not near death. He provided his phone number and was easily reachable.

I want everyone to know this.
Good to hear.

Latest posts

Back