Warehouse speakers

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony777

Reaction score
Anyone playing the warehouse speakers with mark amps? These speakers have caught my eyes lately, and most interested in their replacement for the G12t-75, or vintage 30, Which is WGS 12" HM75 and veteran 30.
Lately I've been feeling the vintage 30 is a bit honky, and the G12T-75 is too fizzly-sizzly. so something in between would be great, with super tight bottom end of course.

Chime in please.

I had a 212 with a greenback and a WGS retro 30. Didnt have a Mark at the time though. It wasnt as harsh as a V30. It had a more of an extended low end and highend. Kinda reminded me of a C90. They make great speakers. I dont plan on buying celestion speakers ever again. Id rather buy from Weber, WGS, Scumback or Eminence

They are the best bang for the buck speaker I have tried. I like the ET65 the best with my MarkIII. The Vet 30 sounded good as well but I was looking for something different. I do have a 2X12 cab with a vet 30 and a et65 and to me sounds every bit as good or better than when I had celestions in it. Shoot them and Email, they always helped me out !

i had a set of the veteren 30s in a 2x12 cab and they sounded great, no complaints at all

Back