want some 2x12 vert cab info.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rvschulz

Reaction score
just got this in ... and well, it's old and looks like it's been used. that's what i wanted.

i assume it's 8 ohm. correct me if i'm wrong.

i had to take the metal grill off to get the peanuts out of the speaker area. i assume that the metal grill should NOT be touching the speakers. someone let me know about this.

a previous owner made a enclosure to cover the half-back opening. used velcro to stick it on. i might just try screwing it on - i can't imagine velcro holding it in worth a ****. anyone's advice helpful here.

some of the metal on the side handles has the paint peeled and is a little rusty. i though i might sand it and repaint it. if you did this ... once again, advice wanted.

have you repainted the grill ?

best place to get a dust cover ?

thanks. i'm sitting on the office and can;t wait for luch time to get it home and plug it in.

These are 4 ohm cabs when wired with two 8 ohm speakers in paralell. Try it with the top open before you run the screws in, personally I much prefer the halfbacks this way. After all they were produced this way for a very good reason. Rustoleum "wrinkle" paint in dark grey works well on the metal grill.

Back