Walkabout Gig bag

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MesaENGR412

Reaction score
wb-bag-lrg.jpg

Anybody have one of these? Would it work for holding guitar cords, amp cords etc? Is it pretty rugged? Thanks!

-AJH

it's probably expensive. I can't see paying for a bag just to hold cables, it looks cool though.

32 bucks from them direct. I figure that's not too bad, just wanted to know how big was first to determine the value lol.

-AJH

i realize this may be an older topic, but i bought that bag a few years ago just for the purpose of holding cords. It works great. I also use it to keep my manuals, extra tubes, and other odds and ends. Really good for that purpose.

oneamongthefence said:
i realize this may be an older topic, but i bought that bag a few years ago just for the purpose of holding cords. It works great. I also use it to keep my manuals, extra tubes, and other odds and ends. Really good for that purpose.

hey

maybe mesa will pay you for testimonials now.

:p

Wow, I had to look at when I posted this. 5 years ago hahaha. I didn't even remember it! Anyways, I ended up buying the actual "gig bag" they came out with later on, and it works great.
bag07-fnt.jpg

-AJH

Back