wah wah boogie wah wah

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
Has anyone tried anything by area 51 mods? Wah mod kits in particular. Sorry for the none boogie question..but it seems like this is where the tone freaks are. I mean if it helps..the wah would be for my boogie! I figured I would ask; I am using a Budda now and it rules. But since I got it, my old v847 (which a piece of ****) is just sitting there collecting dust. I figure I might just use the shell to mess around with. You can get guts from area 51. It's kind of pricing though. Wondering if it was worth it or not. thnks

Build your own clone (BYOC) has a drop in wah kit too. I built one of their kits and it was ok but I didn't feel like tweaking (the Gain, Q, mid, bass, and buffer are all adjustable). Now I use an all in one rack piece that includes a wah (with crybaby and clyde models) so I am more than happy with that.

Sorry I can't answer your question I just figured I would let you know about BYOC.

Greg

Well the old saying goes "if it's not broke, don't fix it". So I think I will do just that. I am happy with the wah I have. Just felt like experimenting that's all. thanks though.

I did the basic mods to my crybaby and it sounds a lot better than before. BYOC's kits are, as far as I can tell, very well put together. My compressor's great.

Latest posts

Back