Wah pedal in effects loop of Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riffraff

Reaction score
Hi guys! I usually run all my effects through the loop in my Mark IV except my wah. I've always just pluggged a cord from my amp to the wah to the guitar. Can I run the wah thru the loop? It would be easier to keep all my effects on 1 board & just run it through the loop. Does it change a wahs sound?
Thanks!

It's always fun to experiment so stick it in there and see what you think! There's no real right or wrong way, but some effects sound better in front than others. I would leave the wah in front if I were you and leave the rest in the loop, but it's your rig!

i run my chorus and delay in the loop, tuner, phaser, OD and soon to be wah in front of the amp

MusicManJP6 said:
It's always fun to experiment so stick it in there and see what you think! There's no real right or wrong way, but some effects sound better in front than others. I would leave the wah in front if I were you and leave the rest in the loop, but it's your rig!

+1

I have my wah out in front of the amp, but whatever sounds good to you run with it. When you get famous everyone will copy you!

FWIW, I don't use any FX anymore, but I would run my Phasers/Flangers/Delays in the loop and the wah and ODs in front of the amp to hit the input of the amp HARDER.

Latest posts

Back