Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 ?????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tbone

Reaction score
Hello all

I have a Pedal power 2 power supply and was wondering if any one has used one of the boss daisey chain cables to power more than the standard eight? I pluged it into one outlet and it worked. I just want to know if any one else has done this and sould i worry about hurting my pedal and or the power supply

Thanks
T

I have a pedal power 2, but I've never tried that. Tell you what....YOU keep doing it, and then you can tell me if it blows anything up!!!

:lol:

Kidding, of course...I don't think it will hurt anything....but I don't know for sure. If it works...and powers your pedals to their needed voltage...please let me know...I'd like to try it.

RB

Each output on the PP2 can provide up to 100ma of power total. Most pedals don't require near that, maybe some big digitals get 50-70ma. When splitting outputs, as long as the total combined draw does not exceed the maximum, you're good to go.

The Pedal Power 2 Plus has two outputs that go even higher (and I think the draw per output is upped to 200ma on the others too). I've heard users on TGP say that they have 15-20 pedals all powered by one PP2. There are places like Stompin-Ground where you can order the custom cables too.

Latest posts

Back