VHT Forced to Changes Names!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VHT secured a loan from AXL using the VHT name as collateral. They did not pay the loan back, and continued to use VHT, after losing the name due to non payment of said loan. This is public knowledge and is on the California state legal website. It's unfortunate, and I'm posting it, only to clarify any misinterpretations. Freyette is continuing with his business, and the "new VHT" is doing their own thing.

With regards to Fuchs/Dumble: This is a clear example of internet hearsay, and this post is basically 110 bogus:

" Andy Fuchs set up a website at www.dumble.com which was a redirect to the Fuchs site. When Alexander Dumble contacted him Andy initially refused to take the site down since 'Dumble' doesnt have to mean 'Dumble Amps.' Howard/Alexander Dumble called his lawyers and eventually Andy took the site down but then said he was doing it to "Get Dumble some press attention" "

What took place was nothing even close to this, but isn't going to be re-dredged up on the web, since its been ten years, since it took place. If you don't know, you should ask what happened, before posting incorrect information.

i consider myself to be a pretty big gear slut, yet i don't know who the hell AXL is. never heard of 'em. i do know this though- even if by some miracle they make the best gear under the sun, i will NEVER purchase anything from them. if their headquarters were on fire, i wouldn't waste my piss to put it out. my attitude isn't out of "loyalty" to S. Fryett, it's just the basic principle of it all. this seems to be the general consensus on this site. i only wish that somehow the people at AXL could be made aware of this thread and see how they've shot themselves in the foot!

Latest posts

Back