Very Lame Old Guy Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe187

Reaction score
Hey,

I am old and this is a lame question:

I just got a new Roadster 2x12. I love the amp, but I have a very hard time seeing the indicator dot on the knobs. I ws thinking of putting some white out on the knobs or something, but I don't want to make it look idiotic. Anybody have a fix? I like to be able to quickly look to see where the knobs are set and I do it from far enough away. I miss the chicken beak knobs on my older amps. You could see very quickly where they were set.

THanks

Old Fart..

joe187 said:
Hey,

I just got a new Roadster 2x12. I love the amp, but I have a very hard time seeing the indicator dot on the knobs. I ws thinking of putting some white out on the knobs or something, but I don't want to make it look idiotic. Anybody have a fix? I like to be able to quickly look to see where the knobs are set and I do it from far enough away. I miss the chicken beak knobs on my older amps. You could see very quickly where they were set.

THanks

Old Fart..

Got a stronger pair of reading glasses

joe187 said:
Hey,

THanks

Old Fart..

I am laughing hard, because I was just about to post the same topic. I called M. Taylor at MESA and He told me the Lone Star Classic knobs will fit on a Roadster. The Black ones with the white indicator line. Guess what I am buying for xmas? Still LOL

hey from one old fart to another i used to have a marshall mode 4 it had gold silver nobs and i could never see the setting so i used white out pen and put small dots on them i have a lss 2x12 and i find if i tilt the amp back i can see the nobs just fine. quik lok make a real good heavy duty amp stand its not to high off the floor and you can see the nobs just fine

Back