value question? Mark IIB

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6stringslinger

Reaction score
I have a Mark IIB short head with EQ, reverb, and Simulclass. The cab has been recently recovered with dark red tolex and is very clean and sharp looking. Everything is functional. There is one Slider on the EQ that is broken off but it can still be adjusted and works perfectly well.

I know these questions are annoying but I really appreciate any input. I would be selling this amp to help pay for a Mark IV I have my eye on. Thanks again =)

ive sold mine about a year ago or so for 550 plus shipping. it was a fully loaded IIB short head also.

but have to be honest, have sold her for a VERY good price cause ive found a cool deal on a Stiletto at the time, otherwise i think a fair value will be around 650-700.

Looking forward to seeing what you put it up for. I'm already interested...lol.

I paid $760 for almost the same amp in combo form, thought I got a pretty good deal. Great shape except for a broken slider. has Simul, verb and EQ. I would aim to get 700 if I were you. Might go higher though, some people seem to pay more for some of the heads.

thanks for getting back so quickly guys! I was figuring $700 was a pretty safe estimate too, though I'm hoping for more because it's such a great amp and I like it a lot. I just don't use it very much these days and I would use a Mark IV way more. I'll try to let you guys know what happens.

hey guys. This thread is from a while ago but I thought I'd update it since someone was interested in what I was going to do with the amp. I just put it up on eBay tonight, much to my sadness, but it's the thing that had to be done. Cheers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290161101852&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019[/url]

Latest posts

Back