• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**UPDATED!** Mesa Boogie 8 space Shockmount case for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brokevail

Reaction score
I have here an 8 Mesa boogie Shockmount Rack. It is not mint, it has been giged with. Works 100% and has never failed. These are not made any more. Has recessed wheels and a retractable luggage style handle to wheel it around. The rear panel also has a pouch for keeping cable ect. They were 900+ new, I am asking $350 OBO + shipping. I am shipping out of zip code 33810 and it's shipping dims will be about 28x23x28 and 50+ lb. I accept paypal but buyer pays pay pal fees. I will ship any where in the world as long as buy covers their shipping.

P1020300.jpg

P1020297.jpg

P1020298.jpg

P1020296.jpg

FYI....if youre still selling the 8 space for 400 shipped, check out the 20 space up right now for 300 and its mint condition.....youre still set on 400 shipp :D ed?

I have been out of the country for a little bit but I am back, thought I would give this a bump. I am open to offers but anything other than asking price the buy covers their own shipping.

Back