Ultimate question about John Petrucci's equipment

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ytse_jam

Reaction score
Do you think what wikipedia.org says is right, or do you know/heard something more/different (specially about the first albums)?

It says:

Images and Words - Triaxis 2/90 (dirty), Roland JC120 for cleans
Awake - Only album to be quadruple layed. 2 takes using Dual Rectifier, 2 takes using Mark IIC+
Falling Into Infinity - Rectifier, Mark IIC+, Mark IV, Triaxis
A Change of Seasons - Mark IIC+, Mark IV, Triaxis
Scenes From A Memory - Mark IIC+, Mark IV
Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence - Mark IIC+, Rectifier
Train Of Thought - Road King Series I
Octavarium - Road King Series I & II, Lonestar
Systematic Chaos (new studio Album) - Mark IIC+, Lonestar, Mark IV
2007 G3 tour - Mark IV (x2), Formula preamp
Suspended Animation (solo cd) - Roadking Series 1, Mark IIC+
Scenes From NY - Triaxis, Dual Rectifier, Mark IIC+, Mark IV, Formula Preamp, 2:90 power amps
Live at the Budokan - Road King Series 1, Lonestar
Score - Nunya (IIC+ Preamp), Formula Preamp (cleans), 2:100 poweramp

I'm not sure whether the Triaxis was out by that time... I read somewhere that he used either the Formula or studio preamp on Images and Words... I don't remember though :(

visualrocker69 said:
I'm not sure whether the Triaxis was out by that time... I read somewhere that he used either the Formula or studio preamp on Images and Words... I don't remember though :(
yep, I heard about a quad... or maybe it is just one of the very early Triaxis

phyrexia said:
thought there was some Markage on Train of Thought.
I think that album is really a tribute to recto brutality! In which parts did you think Marks were used?

cvansickle said:
Get the June issue of GuitarOne magazine, and turn to page 57.
... can't get it, could you only tell me what did JP use on I&W if it is mentioned? thanks!

Hi ytse_jam, wikipedia.org not says all things right. Wikipedia is a online resource and all the pages are a "summa" of information from peoples all around the world. Maybe what you had read is an article wrote by a common user. The cool thing is "make your search and if what you've found don't correspond to the real thing, you can change the page an add your information to the page" so let other people know what you say.

L'inglese fa un po pena ma spero di essermi spiegato abbastanza

Anto

Latest posts

Back