Triple recto or peavey rockmaster

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadifier

Reaction score
So, today i was at my local guitar center and I saw a triple recto for $1000. I am thinking of selling my rockmaster preamp with poweramp and buying the recto. Do you think this would be something considering or just scrap the idea. I like the rockmaster sound but i have wanted a triple rectifier for a long time and i like the recto sound more than the rockmaster. Do you think selling my rockmaster is worth it for the recto :?: :?: :?: . Any advise is well appreciated :D :mrgreen:

Roadifier said:
So, today i was at my local guitar center and I saw a triple recto for $1000. I am thinking of selling my rockmaster preamp with poweramp and buying the recto. Do you think this would be something considering or just scrap the idea. I like the rockmaster sound but i have wanted a triple rectifier for a long time and i like the recto sound more than the rockmaster. Do you think selling my rockmaster is worth it for the recto :?: :?: :?: . Any advise is well appreciated :D :mrgreen:

Really....?

This reminds me of another incredulous question....... "How the hell did you get the beans above the frank?"

Heritage Softail said:
Roadifier said:

Really....?

This reminds me of another incredulous question....... "How the hell did you get the beans above the frank?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that movie!

Peavey gear isn't worth much. What's the power amp?

clutch71 said:
Heritage Softail said:
Roadifier said:

Really....?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that movie!

Peavey gear isn't worth much. What's the power amp?

the poweramp is some old fender. its solid state. so its nothing to sneeze at :lol:

My question is: Where are they selling Triple Rectifiers for $1000? Is that a used one? Or are they blowing out old Rectifiers to make room for the 2010 "Reborn" models? If that's the case, I should log off right now and get one.

jtroska said:
My question is: Where are they selling Triple Rectifiers for $1000? Is that a used one? Or are they blowing out old Rectifiers to make room for the 2010 "Reborn" models? If that's the case, I should log off right now and get one.
its a used one but its in really good condition :p :p

I got a triple for sale right now for $1100 shipped + payal fees or skip the fees and do a postal MO.

Latest posts

Back