Triaxis version 2.0

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, every one I'm new here and I've a problem with my Triaxis!

1) My Clean channel gives a crunchy sound ,green or yellow
2) Lead 1 is much louder then Lead 2.

Greets from the Netherlands....Maluku!

Aside from tube swaps, there's not much one can do with the triaxis. Usually a trip to Mesa would be best and have them repair it. I had problems with my triaxis before, sent it to an authorized technician, eventually ended up with Mesa anyways. I should have sent it directly to them, would've saved time and money.

Sorry, am sure it's not what you want to hear, but you'll be better off going direct to Mesa. Shipping might be expensive from where you are located though. :oops:

Thnx for your message.........!

gummx97 said:
Aside from tube swaps, there's not much one can do with the triaxis. Usually a trip to Mesa would be best and have them repair it. I had problems with my triaxis before, sent it to an authorized technician, eventually ended up with Mesa anyways. I should have sent it directly to them, would've saved time and money.

Sorry, am sure it's not what you want to hear, but you'll be better off going direct to Mesa. Shipping might be expensive from where you are located though. :oops:

No way I'd send my TriAxis halfway across the world... try and find a capable tech, I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out. If I can find one in freakin' Slovenia I'm sure there are a couple lurking in the Netherlands :wink:

There´s a very capable tech in Belgium who´s performed magic on my ADA Preamps (he´s also the only one who does the famous 3TM mod to the ADA MP-1). He goes by the nick of "MarshallJMP" and you can find all contact info on his website www.marshalljmpmodshop.net
He should be capable of doing any service and repair to any kinda amp....

The official German Mesa Boogie Distributor Meinl also has a gifted amp tech who´s serviced and repaired my Triaxis before....
Contact info can be found here It´s the guy in the center picture at the bottom of the page and his name is Reinhold Stieglitz. He´s a very cool and helpful guy and you can call him directly....

Hope this helps.....

I've tried several times to search a capable tech,but Triaxis seems to be a complex to fix!

Thx anyway for your message!

Greets from the Netherlands....Maluku.
Jackie said:
No way I'd send my TriAxis halfway across the world... try and find a capable tech, I'm sure he'll be able to figure it out. If I can find one in freakin' Slovenia I'm sure there are a couple lurking in the Netherlands :wink:

Thx for your help,I will contact both and hope that they can fix my TRIAXIS!
Greets from the Netherlands........Maluku!

Triaxstasy said:
There´s a very capable tech in Belgium who´s performed magic on my ADA Preamps (he´s also the only one who does the famous 3TM mod to the ADA MP-1). He goes by the nick of "MarshallJMP" and you can find all contact info on his website www.marshalljmpmodshop.net
He should be capable of doing any service and repair to any kinda amp....

The official German Mesa Boogie Distributor Meinl also has a gifted amp tech who´s serviced and repaired my Triaxis before....
Contact info can be found here It´s the guy in the center picture at the bottom of the page and his name is Reinhold Stieglitz. He´s a very cool and helpful guy and you can call him directly....

Hope this helps.....

Harry, Maluku éh.
Selamat tahun baru lae
Triaxis suda repair ka bagae mana.
Hormat Moritz dari Alphen

Triaxis
2:90 V2
Roadking cab 2x12 half open back
Digitech 2120VGS

gummx97 said:
Aside from tube swaps, there's not much one can do with the triaxis.

+1

Send it to a Mesa qualified tech. The Triaxis's not your average head, it's a hell piece of electronic. Just try to find a "Mesa confirmed" tech in your country (there has to be one).

Latest posts

Back