• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Triaxis V.2 no phatmod

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srommes

Reaction score
Triaxis V.2 no phatmod. Excellent overall condition. Miniml rack rash and pretty clean overall. I bought it from the original owner back in 2001. He stated it was an original V2 no phat mod. Not a factory reversal of the phat mod. Only issue is the channel B output volume fades in and out. I guess this is pretty common. I considered sending it in and having it serviced but I never really used the B output. I can throw in a Hosa dual mono adapter for free if you need your signal split. Other than that, no issues. SOLD

I also have a newer version (chrome knobs) Simul 2:90 if someone is interested in a package deal. I'm only interested in selling the Triaxis or the package, not the 2:90 separately. Let me know and I'll shoot you a price on the package.

This sale is US only. I'm not looking for any trades at this time please. I have over 500 transactions on Ebay under user "srommes" and I've never had a single negative feedback. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back