Triaxis Questions

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttosh

Reaction score
First what is a good going price for a used Triaxis with the Phat mod and V2 software?

Second has anyone used the Triaxis with the TC G Major. I know the G Force probably is a better fit, but the G Major seems nice for the amount it costs.

Third, what would be the major differences using the 20/20 Dynawatt versus a 2:90 Boogie Power Amp.

Also can somebody tell me the length of the 2:90, how deep of a rack is needed for this Power Amp?

I have some general ideas of the above but I have no experience with any of these options and want to make my purchases with the most knowledge I can get and this seems to be the right place to ask.

Thanks,

Tim

Well the Triaxis is actually longer/deeper than the 2:90. The Triaxis is 14.3 inches deep.

Will a 14" Rack case be deep enough for the TA and 2:90? One poster said the TA is 14.3" deep? I cannot find size specs on Boogies manuals so I am needing to find this out. I really do not want to get 18" deep racks for these items.

14" rack will most likely be too shallow. the main difference between teh 20/20 and 2:90 is that the 290 uses 6L6's and teh 20/20 uses EL84's, also the 20/20 doesnt have the switchable voicing options that the triaxis can control.

and yes, the triaxis is deeper than the 2:90.

Back