TRIAXIS question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sombra

Reaction score
If I use an expression pedal to control the volume in all my presets, if I change to the next preset triaxis will keep the volume the same as I left STOMPED or will change to the next preset volume SAVED?
I mean triaxis will always keep the volume of all presets following where my pedal is ? :shock: :?:

thanks

The TriAxis will change to the default volume level that you previously set. For example: you are in preset 1, changed the volume via foot controller from 7 (default) to 5; you switched to preset 2 that has 6 (default) as volume, then you switched back to preset 1--TriAxis will use 7, instead of 5.

I hope that's clear enough. :D

Yup, JLagoon is right. It will change back to the level the patch was saved with. If you want a real time volume pedal that is independent of the patch changes, you'll have to put a stereo volume pedal (like an Ernie Ball or something) between your Triaxis and the power amp. The master volume control for the Triaxis is knob based on the front panel and is not MIDI controllable. If you have an FX unit between the two or in the loop of the Triaxis, you can maybe use its master volume control instead of changing the values on the Triaxis.

Latest posts

Back