Triaxis problem

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md76

Reaction score
Weird thing going on with my Triaxis, when I change certain presets with my midi controller the Lead 1 drive goes all the way down to 0.0. If I hit the shift button twice it goes back to the normal settings but the preamp becomes frozen and it wont allows me to modify any parameter. Any clue on what the problem could be??

Thanks!!!

I had some odd behavior with mine, including buttons freezing. I realized that I was sending MIDI to the Tri via the MIDI OUT from another preamp. Wiring MIDI directly from the controller to the Tri, and then from the Tri to the next MIDI device cured it. Probably the other device was garbling the MIDI data, or adding in some sort of controller data that jacked up the Tri.

Thanks!!! will try. But it continues doing it with out any midi divice connected... Really odd...

Try opening the top and remove the computer ribbon cable from the pc board. Clean the contacts and blow out any dust. I had a problem with my copy and save key sticking. In other words when I pushed the buttons nothing would happen. This fixed my issue and I havent had any more issues since. I ve had my triaxis 20 yrs now, and It still work good.

Latest posts

Back