TriAxis Output Dial Question

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm the new guy here. I'm not trying to stir anything up. So if you took it that way, that's not what I intended.

I cranked it up to 7 today, and wouldn't you know, it improved my sound considerably. But it also increased the feedback. Guess I'll be struggling to find the happy medium.

I'm using a Boss NS-2. It helps, but for the tight, chuggy stuff, it can't keep up.

Whatever you do, don't pay attention to him or Murtoid. They are seriously the biggest postwhores imaginable. And in that same thread, I told them not to start any trouble here.

I agree that this is mostly opinion. I find im falling in love with the triAxis, because of the three different volumes I can use.

I keep my output at 3. But at the same time, I am cranking my 2:90. Its normally at 1 oclock, on both sides (Yes I am using 2 Cabs).

I personally prefer Amplifier distortion. Pushing the pre-amp tubes too much sounds too sizzly to my ears. I like the grind and the bark of 6l6s, LOUD.

The Triaxis is so versatile I reccomend trying out multiple different settings. Try EVERYTHING. That way you can know what you want better.

EVERYONE CALM THE **** DOWN, YOU ARE ALL WAY TO DRUNK.

But in all honestly.......

simmer down kids =D.

Everyone knows theres no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid amplifiers that dont automatically set our settings exactly how we want them.

Except for mesa's. I hear the new ones will have brainlink functions. :-o

**** all this hostility over a reasonable question, ouch! Anyway, I usually have my volume set at 4 or 5. Anything over that and it's just retarded loud at least in my rig...

Wow thanks! Those tracks are a mix of the Triaxis/2:90 and a Mark IV. However, the track "End Complete" is total Triaixs/2:90. I am pretty pleased with how that one came out. Although do I prefer the Mark IV, the Triaxis is such a great amp to have on the road!

Latest posts

Back